Monday, November 29, 2010

Horoscopes

Something unexpected could happen at work now -- something that could have you working unexpectedly hard. It's unfortunate, considering how much else you have to get done -- and how your mind is likely to be completely elsewhere. And just where is it? If the stars have anything to say about the matter, it's much more on your heart than on your job. Try to tune in and be efficient about your tasks so you can get to the more interesting, romantic stuff.
I am a Taurus and an avid reader of my daily horoscope! I love to see what the "stars" have to say may or may not happen during my day : ) I'm really not that into astrology, but I do like to read them and I think that the personality profiles are usually spot on for me. I also know that I was born in the year of the Dog in the Chinese Astrological charts and in Numerology my # is 3! All three of those pretty much define my personality!!! I don't know how much I really believe or do not believe in this, but it sure is fun reading about it! If you do not know your sign, the year you were born in or your number then I suggest that you look it up. You never know what you might find out about yourself!
( I wonder if the thing that my mind is on today could possibly be Christmas Shopping? It is, after all, Cyber Monday!)

2 comments:

  1. All my personality ones are spot on too! I'm a Horse and a Cancer. I have no idea what my lucky number is though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.astrology.com/
    Great site! Check out your Vedic and Mayan signs too!

    ReplyDelete