Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Soaps

SOAP, SOAP OPERA OR STORIES, no matter what you call them I LOVE them!
I have been a fan of them since I was a little girl and I would watch them with my parents and grandparents.
As I got older ( sometime during my late teens ) I drifted away from them for a few short years, but have since rediscovered them as an adult.
I live for the over dramatic scenes with the over the top dialog and facial expressions! I really can not get enough.............

However, I do feel the need to say something regarding ABC's All My Children and One Life To Live.

AMC, come on already!!!!!! Really, what was the point in killing David Hayward, bringing him back from the dead to reveal he had staged his own death just to have him shot a few short episodes later!?!
Really, AMC, really?

OLTL, why have Marty practically go nutso to have her do absolutely NOTHING with the info she has on Natalie after weeks of harassing her with said info!?!

1 comment:

  1. David needed a vacation! I agree on the Marty situation, but she'll eventually use it. I think they found a better story with her dad having changed all the results. Something bad will happen! I love my soaps. My grandma called them her stories and you didn't interupt her stories!!

    ReplyDelete